ANTHEM DATA BREACH – CRITICAL INFORMATION AS OF FEBRUARY 13, 2015
- Anthem has arranged to have AllClear ID protect your identity for two (2) years at no cost to you.
- AllClear SECURE: The team at AllClear ID is ready and standing by if you need identity repair assistance. This service is automatically available to you with no enrollment required. If a problem arises, simply call 1-877-263-7995 and a dedicated investigator will do the work to recover financial losses, restore your credit and make sure your identity is returned to its proper condition. AllClear ID maintains an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau.
- AllClear PRO: This service offers additional layers of protection including credit monitoring and a $1 million identity theft insurance policy.. For a child under 18 years old, AllClear ID ChildScan identifies acts of fraud against children by searching thousands of databases for use of your child’s information. To use the PRO service, you will need to provide your personal information to AllClear ID. To learn more about these services, or to enroll, visit our source of truth http://www.anthemfacts.com and click on the AllClear ID link from there. Please note: Additional steps may be required by you in order to activate your phone alerts. Additional information about this is also available at 1-877-263-7995 for enrollment by telephone.
- Be sure your name is spelled correctly
- Be sure your dependents and spouse is listed
- Be sure they have your most current address and ask them what other information they may have in their file relative to you that you want to confirm
- Watch your credit, bank account activity
|PO BOX 740241||PO BOX 9532||PO BOX 6790|
|ATLANTA GA 30374-0241||ALLEN TX 75013||FULLERTON CA 92834-6790|
You can obtain additional information from the FTC and the nationwide credit bureaus about fraud alerts and security freezes. You can add a fraud alert to your credit report file to help protect your credit information. A fraud alert can make it more difficult for someone to get credit in your name because it tells creditors to follow certain procedures to protect you, but it also may delay your ability to obtain credit. You may place a fraud alert in your file by calling just one of the three nationwide credit bureaus listed above. As soon as that bureau processes your fraud alert, it will notify the other two bureaus, which then must also place fraud alerts in your file. In addition, you can visit the credit bureau links below to determine if and how you may place a security freeze on your credit report to prohibit a credit bureau from releasing information from your credit report without your prior written authorization:
Equifax security freeze: https://www.freeze.equifax.com/Freeze/jsp/SFF_PersonalIDInfo.jsp
Experian security freeze: http://www.experian.com/consumer/security_freeze.html
TransUnion security freeze: http://www.transunion.com/personal-credit/credit-disputes/credit-freezes.page
ANTHEM DATA BREACH UPDATE - CYBER ATTACKMembership Meeting Handout – 2/13/2015 Anthem Update 2/10/2015 Anthem Update 2/6/2015 Anthem Data Breach - Original Posting
RETIREMENT PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS
Effective immediately if you want to retire any month after December 2014 you need to have your pension paperwork completed and submitted to the Pension Department at least 45 days prior to your retirement date. (i.e. retirement on January 1, 2015 must be completed and submitted by November 14, 2014.) If you have any questions please contact the Pension Department at X274
A Message from Craig
We welcome questions about our programs from qualified journeymen heavy equipment operators. If you wish to talk to a representative about joining our union, Local 478, please click on the button "Join Local 478". If you want to know what your rights are under the Connecticut Prevailing Wage Law, we have a section devoted to explaining the law and a listing of the prevailing wage rates. If you are interested in our training and apprenticeship programs, please visit that section of our site.
Contractors or other employers wishing to hire from our pool of qualified, trained, experienced members may contact any of our Business Agents listed in our staff directory. They will meet with you and explain all of the benefits of being able to hire your workers from our hiring hall.